Cardiac arrests are more common than you think, In USA 800-1000 people strikes with this disease every day, and they can happen to anyone at any time. Practically 88% of the time, Cardiac arrests occur in the home, where there’s generally somebody else who could potentially.
When a cardiac arrest occurs, the fact is that only half of the patient will need a shock. But there will be required (CPR).
An automated external defibrillator (AED) is essential safety equipment that helps you all the time. And, only one AED can actually see when you are doing CPR and help you do it well. You need more than just commands, without assistance.
In last posts, I have talked about Myths about AED, how to treat a heart attack and CPR First Aid Training. Now I came with a new post in which I am going to describe Philips Heart Start AED, benefit of Philips Heart Start and why Philips Heart Start is best.
About Philips HeartStart Home Defibrillator
Philips Heart Start Home Defibrillator comes with all in one defibrillator package, which is available without a prescription. This defibrillator package includes Fire extinguishers, Seatbelts, Airbags, Home security systems.
With the use of right kit and support, everyone can help save a life. Philips AED provides you easy step by step process of an emergency cardiac situation. Adaptive guidelines and intelligent sensors keep you on track to automatically provide the exact therapy, helping give you the confidence to lead the way to save a life.
Key Features of Philips HeartStart Home Defibrillator
This user-friendly AED Device which includes some features like-
1. Philips HeartStart Home Defibrillator comes with warranty of 4 years and free carrying case, one set of SMART Pads II, a Lithium Battery pack.
2. Ready to act, ready to go
3. Save time, save a life
4. Personalized therapy, enhanced care
5. Life Guidance features provide clear voice instructions
6. Integrated SMART Pads
7. Patented Quick Shock
8. SMART Analysis
Consider these things before your purchase:
1. If you have queries about your health or an existing medical condition, please talk with your doctor. A defibrillator does not take the place of seeking medical care.
2. You cannot use the Heart-Start to treat yourself.
3. Users may need to perform CPR.
4. Responding to cardiac arrest may require you to kneel.
5. Support Voice instructions and enclosed materials are in English.
6. provides audible and visible indicators when maintenance is required.
Heart-Start Home Defibrillator Related Product:
1. Philips Heart-Start FRX AED Smart Pads
2. Philips Heart-start FRX Infant/Child Key
3. Philips Heart-start Onsite Adult Pads
4. Philips Heart-start Onsite AED Pediatric Pads
5. Philips Heart-start OnSite/FRX Battery